- BETLUCKYS rules closely follow the ones from Las Vegas Sportsbook. Their purpose is to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
- All clients must be 18 years and above.
- BETLUCKYS treats its customer betting accounts with utmost confidentiality and privacy; that’s why all calls are recorded on tape and kept for eventual disputes for a period of seven days.
- BETLUCKYS also reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any bettor and without any particular cause. The company can also refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that forbid sports wagering.
- The information in this document, including rules, regulations, and payoffs is subject to change without prior written notice.
- Every time a client calls or logs in to BETLUCKYS, he must identify himself using his betting account number and password. The client has sole responsibility for reminding his password and account number.
- Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or any pending wagers.
- Players won’t be allowed to risk more money than is available in their account.
- At the end of the call, all clients must confirm their bets with the operator using their account number and password. The caller is responsible for listening and understanding the read-back from the operator before any wager is confirmed. If, for any reason, the call is dropped before the process is finalized, management has the power to make any decision regarding the bet.
- Once the caller has confirmed the wagers and the call is concluded, no wager can be cancelled. The only way for a client to cancel a wager is to bet on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
- When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are considered as a part of the second half.
- For over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
- The maximum betting payout for any parlay is $150,000.
- All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
- In case of wagering disputes, the read-back from the recorded call will define the dispute and rule it final.
- In case of suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, BETLUCKYS follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. In any other manner, BETLUCKYS does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- All sporting events must be played on the specified date unless otherwise noted. In cases of postponed and/or rescheduled events and when there is change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action." This means all monies for that event will be refunded unless sport specific rules state otherwise. All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting instance. In the case of individual tennis matches, there is no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems, bad lighting, etc., all wagers have action and all wagers stand.
- All betting payoffs are calculated from the odds OR with the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
- Clients are forbidden to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted in correlated plays; that is, where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another.
- BETLUCKYS does not report any client’s transactions to any financial institution or government agency. The client is solely accountable for reporting such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
- BETLUCKYS is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to third parties.
- BETLUCKYS is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any customer upon application for membership.
- The winner of an event or game will be determined on the date the event is concluded.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed "no action" and all monies will be credited accordingly.
- Any account participating in bonus fraud must forfeit all bonuses and bonus points received. Before any withdrawal can be processed, account validation may be required. Likewise, the account will be restricted from access to the poker room and certain withdrawal methods.
- Event’s dates and kick-off time shown have guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. If for any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- BETLUCKYS reserves the right to take away any bonus such as a free plays any time, without providing any explanation.
- All future wagers are accepted as "All In", Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. If a selection does not take part, stakes are lost on a future bet. In case of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
- Book-to-Book and Player-to-Player transfers will only be permitted after the player has received two or more withdrawals from BETLUCKYS to the original name listed on the account. All transfers require a 3X rollover before a payout can be requested.
- Winners and losers become official after: • Soccer 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included• Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play• Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play• Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play• Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play• All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play• Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.• Overtime periods are included as part of the second half on half time wagers,.• All period and quarter wagers placed are only for that specific period or quarter. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes there are• Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be officially considered for betting purposes.
- Please keep in mind that you have 24 hours from the moment you make the deposit to claim any bonus, such as a free play.
- A single account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be voided.
- For wager claims made by phone. The wagering week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. All claims must be submitted by the end of the following week after the wager has been settled. For instance, if there is a claim for a wager that settles on Monday the 1st, the claim has to be submitted by the following Sunday the 13th.
All Materials contained or distributed in this website are either owned by or licensed to BETLUCKYS. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
BETLUCKYS and licensors retain all rights to the materials, including, but not limited to all odds, lines, content, images, copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights, regardless of their name.
The exception is when downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use. Otherwise, you must not distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, perform or display the Materials without previous written permission from BETLUCKYS.
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.